April 06, 17
Adrenal function an Introduction
Fatigue and lack of energy account for over 80% of adult health complaints.
You may be suffering from adrenal fatigue, technically known as hypoadrenalism; Addison’s syndrome if you have any of the following:
• ‘wake up tired in the morning’,
• feel challenges bring fear or anxiety rather than confidence,
• allergies that come on or get worse in adulthood, • frequent ‘flu’ (susceptible to what goes around), • arthritis (joint swelling and pain),
• ‘feelings of being helpless, hopeless or both’; depression
• ‘trouble remembering’; impaired memory
• ‘trouble concentrating’
• ‘hard to get to sleep’; insomnia,
• inability to loose weight despite ‘best’ efforts.
PERQUE Quality Program
PERQUE Integrative Health (PIH) continues to lead in setting quality standards having followed Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for over 20 years.